Cherry City Chai
6 11 $6.00 - $11.00
Salem, Oregon is known as the Cherry City! Its also the state capital of Oregon and the largest town closest to our little farm. This tea features locally grown, all natural cherries that are an heirloom to the Salem area. Paired with chocolate this is one sweet, chocolate, full flavored tea! It contains darjeeling tea combined with the high notes of cinnamon and complementary warming spices of ginger, clove, cardamom, anise, fennel, peppercorns. This tea is sure to warm you up on a cold fall or winter day. It also makes an excellent latte and after dinner drink.
The "low down"... that's farm talk for the details & features
* Decaffeinated and Herbal Tea
* Serve hot or cold
* Alway's all natural and organic
* Never any additives, chemicals or preservatives
* Local ingredients used when possible
* Hand blended in our Farm kitchen
* Loose Leaf tea blended with the best ingredients around
* A whole leaf tea that gives the best quality
Brew Up a Cup!
Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of boiling water for 5-7 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup. Use one of our 10 ways to brew up loose leaf tea from our blog!
Steep for about 3-4 minutes and if you desire use your favorite sweetener. Will brew to a light golden color.
Blend up in the summer time with some ice and make a unique drink!